Aims and scope
BMC Gastroenterology is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary disorders, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology.
- Cecilia Devoto, BioMed Central
- Peter Lakatos, McGill University
- Yeong Yeh Lee, Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Rakesh Tandon, Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute
- Emmanuel A Tsochatzis, Royal Free Hospital, UK
- Arndt Vogel, Medical School Hannover
Research Data Support
Authors submitting to this journal can opt to use a new service that will make it easier to share research data.
BMC Series blog
10 October 2018
05 October 2018