167 Altmetric Mentions
Aims and scope
- Guangde Tu, BMC Series, Shanghai
- Peter Lakatos, McGill University
- Yeong Yeh Lee, Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Rakesh Tandon, Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute
- Emmanuel A Tsochatzis, Royal Free Hospital, UK
- Arndt Vogel, Medical School Hannover
- Shona Reeves, BioMed Central
Peter Laszlo Lakatos is associate professor and director of IBD Centre at McGill University, MUHC. He is one of the founders and leader of the Hungarian IBD Study Group, council member of the Hungarian Society for Gastroenterology and president elect of the Colon Section. His primary research interest is the epidemiology, outcome and biomarkers in prediction of disease progression and response to medical therapy in IBD.
Research Data Support is an optional Springer Nature service available to researchers who have datasets they want to make easier to cite, share and find. Learn more about this service and the many benefits of making your data publicly available.